Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Garage Sale - I need some help!

I am very happy to announce that many units will be participating! I do not have all the e-mail addresses because many people talked to me when I placing the signs on the mailboxes and doors. People are very upbeat and looking forward to the event.

This is what I have been doing as far as getting the word out so far:

*I have ordered signs from vista print with stand....because of the pricing and the extra amount to get shipped extra fast,
I could not afford to order as many as I would have liked to.

*Placed an Ad on Facebook on the market place for Nashville, TN

*Sent an invitation to all the HOA and Community Groups through out all of our district. I know many of them through meeting I attend.

*I have asked our Council Woman Vivian Wilhoite to distribute the information to her large email group

* I have emailed everyone I know in Nashville and asked for them to forward to their friends.

*Placed Ads in every publication I could find in Nashville


If anyone could find the time to help--these are things I still need done:

*I have attached a flyer for you to use to send to your friends

*I need if people can please print and put on the big silver mail boxes in all the Nashboro Village Condos

*Place on any community, church, supermarkets, anywhere you can think of in the area.

*Create signs on oak tag paper and add a stick and and place anywhere you can think of...A big spot for traffic
usually is at the end of Nashboro Blvd (both ends). We are allowed to place signs as long as they are dated.

*Anything else you can think of......If you do not have a printer let me know and I can make some copies for you.

I cannot attach the flyer to the blog, but if you send me your email I will send you the doc.

The more help I can obtain the better....

Please let me know if anyone can take care of any of the above.

Thank you in advance and since I do not know all the emails please pass onto your neighbors.