Monday, September 6, 2010

------------Updates For September------------------

Hello All! Hope You are Having a Great Summer! I just figured

I would give you some updates and Hopefully Set a Date for another Garage Sale!

**I let the HOA that I do not have the Minutes for the Meetings of May-June-July- August for the Blog. They do not appear on the Website either.

**Do you all know that if you have a visitor and they are going to be parking in the guest parking they need to put a note on their dashboard stating "Unit # they are visiting - and the Dates they will be staying at your house"?

Also, is anyone ready to have another "Garage Sale"? We had a good turn out for the first one and also know to start it off earlier!!!

How about Saturday October 9, 2010 for the next one? I will need some help with getting signs around this year, due to illness, if people would like to help. I would appreciate it....I will post AD's like I did last time.......

Hopefully, we can all plan on maybe a get together sometime after the Garage Sale!!!!

Any other questions or to let me know about the Garage Sale just feel free to leave me an email @ mssphotography@aol.com