Friday, August 22, 2008

Nashboro Greens Neighborhood Watch Group

We have had our first meeting with the police department and now hove all the information needed to start a Watch Group."

We will be receiving two signs that state we are involved in the Neighborhood Watch in our community. Deerfield Apartments have started a group and it has been very successfull in deterring crime in their area. I will be getting together with the person that is running the group and see if we can join together to make our groups stronger.

I would like to have another meeting and need somemore people to be part of the the team. If you are interested please email me at mssphotography@aol.com. We need some group leaders which only will have to obtain some infomration about people living in their area.

I have been to many communities in our district that run Neighborhood Watch Groups and they have really suceeded in making their neighborhood a safer place to live.

Just leave me an email and I will get back to you to answer your questions.....

This is very important!

Thanks,

Mindy